We will update this page as we plan our transition to a Learning Commons model
in the Library.
Phase I: Information Gathering - Winter 2016-2017
Our current focus is gathering input from the Emmanuel community as we begin to meet with architects to communicate a vision for our future.
- First Community Information Session was held on December 14.
- Share Your Vision Survey is live.
- Information display is available in the Library lobby.
- Community Information Sessions are being scheduled for late January/early February. Watch here and portal for updates.
- Architects are gathering information about the existing building and our goals.
- Planning process for culling outdated materials from collection.
- Library Advisory Committee is being formed. Interested in participating in the committee? Email SGA (students) or VPAA William Leonard (faculty/staff).