= Emmanuel Faculty, Staff & Students only
ABI/INFORM Complete (ProQuest)
Business Source Premier
- Dateline: Business, Economics: local and regional business publications
- Global: Business, Finance, Economics: journals, company profiles, Wall Street Journal
- Trade & Industry: Business, Economics: trade and industry periodicals
Full text and indexing of scholarly business journals covering management, economics, finance, accounting, international business and related topics. ("How do I find a MarketLine (Datamonitor) Report and/or a SWOT Analysis?"
Provides country-specific intelligence and data on all countries, including daily news coverage, intelligence briefings, and up-to-date articles from regional news wire services across the globe.
EconLit™ with Full Text
Published by the American Economic Association; provides full-text for nearly 600 publications including titles from the American Economic Association (all with no embargo), such as: American Economic Review
, Journal of Economic Literature
, and Journal of Economic Perspectives
; citations and abstracts to economic research dating back to 1969, covering all fields of economics, including capital markets, country studies, econometrics, economic forecasting, environmental economics, government regulations, labor economics, monetary theory, and urban economics.
A total of more than 900 full-text scholarly journal titles in an online archive beginning with the first issue of each title. The archive includes nine JSTOR Arts and Sciences Collections
. In JSTOR
, there is usually a time lag in full-text content. Use JSTOR
in conjunction with our current online databases and print holdings.
An interdisciplinary, full-text database of over 10,000 sources focusing on current news and business, government/legal, and medical issues.
The Mergent Moody's database of fundamental company information gives a detailed picture of over 10,000 U.S. public companies. ("How do I use Mergent Online to create company comparison reports?"
Morningstar Investment Research Center
Offers over 400 quality journal titles from nearly 100 not-for-profit publishers. Project MUSE®
covers the fields of literature and criticism, history, the visual and performing arts, cultural studies, education, political science, gender studies, economics, and many others.
Includes the following databases:
RDS Business Reference Suite
Science Direct (Elsevier)
Includes the following databases:
- TableBase: "information such as: market share, market size, capacity, production, imports, exports, sales, product and brand rankings, forecasts, healthcare statistics and demographics."
- Business and Industry: "content from over 1,800 trade and industry publications, regional, national and international newspapers, business dailies and newsletters."
- Business & Management Practices: "coverage from more than 300 current professional and trade journals containing information relevant to the fields of management, planning, production, finance, marketing, information technology and human resources; as well as an additional 1,000+ more general business journals and newspapers."
Provided by the Boston Regional Library System.
Access to full text of over 2,500 scholarly, peer-reviewed journals in the areas of: Biochemistry; Business and Management; Genetics and Molecular Biology; Chemistry; Immunology and Microbiology; Medicine; Psychology; and Social Science. Includes recently-accepted articles in press.
Value Line Investment Survey - Standard Edition Note:
Three concurrent users only.