install and use Write-N-Cite to import citations from RefWorks into Word documents
Using Write-N-Cite to import citation from RefWorks into Word documents
Once Write-N-Cite is installed, to create an in-text citation:
See also: RefWorks Write-N-Cite 4 - The Basics: Inserting Citations & Creating Bibliographies
- Click on the RefWorks (ProQuest) tab.
- Log in (include RWEmmanuelC is the group code if required)
- Select style from the drop-down options on the left side of the RefWorks menu options in Word.
- Click on Insert Citation and select Insert New.
- Select the appropriate citation using the folders on the left or the search option at the top of the pop-up window.
- To include page numbers for APA citations, use the Suffix text box to include the page number information including the comma and the "p."
(For example: , p. 6).
- To include the page numbers in MLA citations, select the Override Pages and, then, include the page number in the text box provided. (For example: 6).
(Permanent link to "How do I install and use Write-N-Cite to use citation from RefWorks into Word documents?"