- access databases off campus
- find peer-reviewed articles
- find the full text of an article from a citation
- request books or articles from other libraries (Interlibrary Loan)
= Emmanuel Faculty, Staff & Students only
PsycINFO (1887 - present)
- Limit to Peer Reviewed under Limit your results.
- See a Sample Search in PsycInfo .
Science Direct (Elsevier)
- From the result page, change the Format from Summary to Abstract to access the Find it@Emmanuel button for access to available full text.
- To export records to RefWorks:
- Search for the article title in Google Scholar .
- Once you have found the article, click on the Cite option (a quotation mark icon) found below the record. The option for RefWorks is at the bottom of the resulting pop-up window.