Table of Contents
- Sage Journals Online
More than 800 Sage journals in Business, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Science, Technology and Medicine. Browse list of available titles.
- Taylor & Francis Group Journals Online
Nearly 1,000 journals in the social sciences and humanities published by the Taylor & Francis Group, including: Routledge, Garland, Psychology Press, and Taylor & Francis.
- Academic Search Premier
Multidisciplinary database with extensive full-text coverage in biology, chemistry, engineering, physics, psychology, religion, theology and other disciplines in the humanities. Indexes 8,450 publications with full text for more than 4,600 of those titles (more than 3,900 are peer-reviewed). PDF backfiles to 1975 or earlier for more than one hundred journals. Searchable cited references for more than 1,000 publications.
- Humanities International Complete
Features are literary critique content and inclusion of original works of poetry, short fiction, photography, illustrations, and artwork. This database was originally funded by a gift from the Emmanuel College Class of 2006.
A total of more than 900 full-text scholarly journal titles in an online archive beginning with the first issue of each title. The archive includes nine JSTOR Arts and Sciences Collections. In JSTOR, there is usually a time lag in full-text content. Use JSTOR in conjunction with our current online databases and print holdings. (See also Example of a Search in JSTOR )
- Project MUSE®
Offers over 400 quality journal titles from nearly 100 not-for-profit publishers. Project MUSE® covers the fields of literature and criticism, history, the visual and performing arts, cultural studies, education, political science, gender studies, economics, and many others.
- ProQuest Central A multidisciplinary resource providing the largest aggregated full-text database in the market today totaling more than 12,665 titles - with over 9,745 titles in full text. Covers more than 160 subject areas, including business and economics, health and medical, news and world affairs, technology, social sciences and more. Provides over 400 full-text U.S., Canadian and international newspapers; nearly 30,000 full-text dissertations in the areas of business, psychology, physical sciences, health, education; and nearly 9,000 market reports for business information for 43 industries in 40 countries.
- Lexis-Nexis Academic An interdisciplinary, full-text database of over 10,000 sources focusing on current news and business, government/legal, and medical issues.
- Business Source Premier Full text and indexing of scholarly business journals covering management, economics, finance, accounting, international business and related topics.
- ABI/INFORM Complete (ProQuest) Includes:
- SocINDEX with Full Text
This index features more than 2.1 million records with subject headings from a more than 20,000 term sociology-specific thesaurus designed by expert lexicographers. SocINDEX with Full Text contains full text for more than 860 journals dating back to 1908. This database also includes full text for more than 830 books and monographs, and full text for over 16,800 conference papers.
- PsycINFO (1887 - present)
This database, provided by the American Psychological Association, contains indexing and abstracts for over 3 million articles. Most covered materials are from peer-reviewed publications. Links to available full-text in other EBSCO databases including PsycARTICLES®.
Journals and Magazines
A selection of journals and magazines for your research. Click the journal title to perform a keyword search on your topic.
- American Journalism Review
- Columbia Journalism Review
- Communication and Critical/Cultural Studies
- Communication, Culture, and Critique
- Critical Studies in Media Communication
- Journalism and Mass Communication Quarterly
- Journal of Communication
- Journal of Popular Culture
- Nieman Reports
- Public Opinion Quarterly
- The Quill: The Magazine for Journalists