- Education, The J. Paul Getty Museum
Use the left menu to explore the content found in K-12 Teachers and Students.
- Kennedy Center ArtsEdge
Art Education for K-12. Contains three sections: Lessons has a Lesson Finder search by keyword, grade, or subject; How To's has a How To Finder search to find tips, guides, and articles; and Standards has a Standard Finder search of standards by keyword, grade, or arts genre. The Kennedy Center.
- UCSD Mandeville Special Collections Library presents
Online version of the book They Still Draw Pictures and the Southworth Spanish Civil War Collection. Mandeville Special Collections Library, University of California, San Diego.
- Visual Art Library: Survivors Art Foundation
Gallery sections cover visual, film and video, literary, crafts, and performing arts.
- American Art Therapy Association (AATA)
- Art Therapy Credentials Board
- Art Therapy without Borders, Inc.
- British Association of Art Therapists
- VSA: International Organization on Arts and Disabilities (John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts)
- International Expressive Arts Therapy Association (IEATA)
- Mouth and Foot Painting Artists (MFPA)
- National Art Education Association (NAEA)
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health
- National Coalition of Creative Arts Therapies Associations