APA Citation Reference Books
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.) REFERENCE DESK BF 76.7 .P83 2010
- Displaying your findings: A practical guide for creating figures, posters, and presentations (Print) REFERENCE BF76.8 .N53 2010
- The Basics of APA style
Tutorial created by the American Psychological Association (APA). Note: Works best in Firefox. If using Chrome, click on the circled "i" in the address bar to display a drop-down menu. Change the drop-down setting for "Flash" to "Always Allow on this Site." Click on the "X" at the top right of the drop-down menu to close it and, then, click on the "Reload" button.
- APA (6th Ed.) Research Paper Basics - Word 2013
Atomic Learning Videos
- American Psychological Association (APA): APA Style
- How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography
Cornell University Library
- Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL)
A link to the APA Guide is under the Suggested Resources on the left side of the page.
Citation Management Tool
- RefWorks Registration: Sign up for an Account by creating a Login Name and Password from a computer on campus. You will receive an email confirming your new account with instructions for accessing your RefWorks account off campus.Using RefWorks: