Most Sacred Heart of Jesus Statue, 1978-1979

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus Statue, 1978-1979

The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus statue dedicated by the Alumnae Association in honor of Sr. Helen Madeline Ingraham, SND, College Dean between 1919 and 1950, stands in the Administration Building Quad at a time when it was used as a parking lot (See Epilogue, 1978).

Campus Location(s):

Material Type: